Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Slight Delay....

I apologize but due to the wackiness of the Holidays I haven't quite finished my Catwoman post, so please check back with me on December 25, because I have a couple of surprises planned and they should all be ready by then. In the meantime I have received several complaints about the fact that I failed to address Halle Berry's "Catwoman". Now I could do the whole Patience Phillips thing and her not really being Catwoman, but I think it would be simpler if I just answered the complaint and addressed the costume design. It's simple really, it sucks. It makes no sense and is just, really, really terrible--I mean open-toed high heeled boots? C'mon people.

I'll see you in a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Open toed high heeled boots. Yes. Well ;)

    Love, can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open-toed? Wow, I didn't know they were open-toed.

    From that picture, she looks like a Catwoman-themed stripper, and one well-directed knife cut would leave her breasts exposed. That's actually why I stopped fighting crime in just my bra and leather pants. I lost so many bras that way...

    ReplyDelete